Saturday 21 September 2013

LOCATION RESEARCH

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS

HALL
I thought that by having a big room whoch is faoilry bright could be really good as it is a large space whcich I could use to fill with lots of props in orderto create a similar mise en scene style that is used in the Florence and The Machine videos.
This is a room in my local village which is available to use. I have found this on the internet and so it would be better for me to go and have a look around it in order to see if it would be a good location to use.
DANCE STUDIO

Using a dance studio where there is mirrors and, again,a large bright space would be good as I would be able to fill with props to make it look better and more vintage in order to adapt to the style that I want.
There is a local dance studio which I need to go and look round, however I went there when I was younger so remember it being very bright and could be quite a good location for me to use.

CHURCH

Another idea which would be a bit different would be to shoot it insode a church. Although this might not look as cool and modern with a vintage twist, it would have an old kind of feel that Florence creates in her videos.
However, a church location might not be the most suitable for my video because the song I have chosen is quite upbeat and the church might not reflect that. Also the lighting may not be good for the video which is important.
I could still go and look around it to see if it would be good to use for some shots as it might be a good idea to change the location for some of the shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment