Tuesday 24 September 2013

THE VISION








These images show how I want my video to look. The images are all quite vintage inspired and fairly girly which is how I want my video to come across as this would appeal to the intended target audience.The old fashioned lights and candles show the types of mise en scene that I would ideally have in my video- however this is unlikely, but it's nice to dream- the colours in the outdoor image are the types of light, bright colours which I would like to have in my video. This will be interpreted through the use of lighting and mise en scene. The outdoor of a building shows illustrations which have a vintage twist. This has a link with the vintage, cluttered, busy theme which I want to show in my video and the illustrations show how I want to show my other products- the poster and digipack- to look. The last two images show other shots of mise en scene which I would ideally like to use, including girly coloured flowers which look slightly dry and are the tones of colours which I want to have in my video and products. This is because they have a vintage look to them. Also, the mise en scene including the photographs and light would also look good in my video. These images will be used as inspiration for when I shoot my final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment