Sunday 10 November 2013

IMPROVEMENTS

I need to make some improvements to my digipack and poster in orderto make it more professional and more appealing to my target market.

FIRST DRAFTS



  • DIGIPACK
  • Add colour to everything- I need it to look more interesting and exciting in order to attract attention from my potential target audience. This includes:
    - Background colours: I haven't done any research into the colours/styles that I could potentially use
    - Colour the images: I want to paint them by hand in order to make the digipack look hand drawn and painted and for it to look authentic I need to do this by hand
  • Add legalities- I need to do this in order to make the digipack seem real and authentic as all of the digipacks which I have looked at in my research include the leaglities (copyright etc) so for mine to look professional and real these need to be included (I have made a space on the top left panel for the legalities to go I just haven't added them yet)
  • Barcode- This needs to be added otherwise people wont be able to buy the album which defeats the object of having a physical copy of the album
  • Name- I need to add the artist name and the album name onto the side of the digipack so it can be seen when it is standing up on a shelf in a store
  • POSTER
  • Add colour- I need it to look more interesting and exciting in order to attract attention from my potential target audience. This includes:
    - Background colours: I haven't done any research into the colours/styles that I could potentially use
    - Colour the images: I want to paint them by hand in order to make the digipack look hand drawn and painted and for it to look authentic I need to do this by hand
  • Add rating- I need to add a rating from a music magazine that represents the genre which I have chosen in order to make it look more authentic. This would then mean that it would appeal to the chosen potential target audience
  • Change positioning- The date of release is difficult toreadso I either need to change the position of things on the poster or change the colour of the text [note this may be easier to read when the images are coloured in rather than black on white which is quite harsh to look at/read]



No comments:

Post a Comment