Friday 15 November 2013

WATERCOLOUR PICTURES



These are the images which I am going to use on my improved poster and digipack. They are the same images which I have used in my first draft however I have coloured them in using water colour paint. I think this has worked well as they look softer and reflects the genre and style which I wanted them to reflect.
Left: I have chosen these colours for the outfit because they are light, failry bright happy colours and I think this reflects the sound of the song well. Also, my artist has a dress in the light blue colour which I have used which she may wear in the video so I thought it would be fitting. I have done the bright, yet still fairly vintage colours to reflect the vintage element running through my project
Right: I have used the darker colour because I think that this outfit would stand out well against which ever backgriund I decide to use on my digipack. I like the purple colour because it is quite girly and it also makes the lighter green polka dots and the ginger hair stand out next to it therefore making it a very striking image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment